- Modified and staggered schedules and group sizes to reduce number of people in the facility.
- Adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines/Limited Parent Viewing available
- Increased Sanitation Protocols
- Drop/Off Pick or 1 Parent/Guardian per Family
- Leave children at home experiencing any flu like symptoms as well as any high risk individuals
- Masks required for staff, parents, and siblings in the facility
- Wash/Sanitize hands prior to entering and exiting the gym
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Symptom screening for employees prior to shift
- Increased signage and awareness
- Touchless payments and transactions, encourage online and app use
- Recommend sling/gym bags for personal belongings storage
Enhanced Safety Measures
- Students must wash hands and/or sanitize before and after each class
- Employees are requird to symptom screen and temperature check each day.
- There is additional entrances and exits into the facility and gym area to
- Designated warm up areas for each group to adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines
- Drinking Fountains are closed…gymnasts must bring water bottles.
- Equipment and high touch areas will be cleaned more frequently during transition times.
- No food or drinks in gym area
- Locker Rooms are closed