Home of State, Regional and National Champions
2015 Arizona Compulsory Program of the Year
2014 Arizona Optional Program of the Year
The Gold Medal Gymnastics competitive team program is headquartered at our Chandler, Arizona training center and boasts a championship women's gymnastics program including USAG Level 4 - 10, as well as Xcel, TOPs, Pre-Team and Developmental programs.
Training 5 - 30 hours per week, based on age and level, the Gold Medal Gymnastics competitive team program offers a comprehensive training program that develops the "whole" gymnast.
|We believe that gymnastics is more than just a sport. It is through gymnastics that important lifelong skills are developed... skills that will enhance your child's ability to handle peronal and social issues that will lie ahead in their future, overcome obstacles, and make effective decisions as they grow up.|
|We provide training that encompasses skill development, conditioning, flexibility training, team building, and mental toughness at all levels. Our conditioning program is the core of TOPs (Talent Opportunity Program) as developed by USA Gymanstics and emphasizes are basic philosophy that strong gymnasts make successful gymnasts.|
|Founded by 1996 Olympic Gold Medalist, Amanda Borden-Cochran, our team coaches are focused and determined to bring out the best in every athlete and work to develop goals that will challenge each athlete individually while promoting basic standards of excellence and confidence, readiness and dediction in each gymnast we work with.|
|We offer year-round TOPs training, physicaly abilities testing, skill evaluations, sports psychology, physical fitness, and team building in all levels of our team program and pride ourselves on providing a safe, effective, successful, and positive training environment.|
- Nastia Liukin Cup qualifier: 2014, 2013, 2013
- Nastia Liukin Cup Champion: 2014
- 2011 Western National Champion
- TOPs National Team Members: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Western National Qualfiers: 2012, 2011
- TOPs National Testing Qualifiers: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006
- Region 1 Champions: 2012, 2011
- Region 1 Qualifiers, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007
- Arizona State Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- Meet Host : Arizona Grand Invitational and Gold Medal Gymnastics Extravaganza
- Camp Host : Amanda Borden Summer Team Camp featuring Olympic guests including Nastia Liukin, Courtney Kupets, Samantha Peszek, Kim Zmeskal, Jamie Dantzscher, NCAA Coaches & athletes, and Optional team coaches from all over the nation.
We believe gymnastics fuels power. Powerful girls create success for themselves and become leaders in their schools and communities.
We invite you to learn more about our competitive team program and schedule a confidential try-out. Call our Chandler gym at (480) 857-7335 today to get started!