Life is too short to not do what you love, and we have a job you will love.
We're looking for fun, dedicated people to join our Gold Medal family.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
- Key attributes include but not limited to:
- Experience coaching is a plus
- Preschool including Parent/Tot and Open Gym
- Level 1 - 3 (Beginners to Advanced) including camps and clinics (learn more about class offerings at www.GoldMedalGym.com)
- Tumbling, Private Lessons and more!
- Open Gym and Birthday party hosts
- Camps and Clinics including Summer Camp (learn more about summer camp at www.GoldMedalCamp.com)
- Must have a positive attitude and great energy
- Enjoys working with kids of all ages and abilities including boys, girls and coed classes
- Evenings and Weekends
Please email resumes to Tempe@GoldMedalGym.com
Gold Medal Gymnastics Mission and Greater Purpose
To MAKE a DIFFERENCE in the lives of our staff, athletes, students, and families.
Gold Medal Gymnastics Vision:
To be the GOLD Standard in our sport, our industry, and in our customer service.
Gold Medal Gymnastics Core Values:
Being a Gold Medal Gymnastics staff member means you are among a unique membership of professionals. We do not take our hiring practices lightly and strive to hire the best professionals we can find to meet the needs of our member families by bringing these essential core values to work each day.
- Character and Integrity
- Hard work and Enthusiasm
- Responsibility and Initiative
- Share and Give
- Love and Care
How do you join our Gold Medal Gymnastics winning team?
= Do you love kids?
= Are your personal values in alignment with the mission and Core Values of Gold Medal Gymnastics?
= Is your style one that helps our young athletes love to learn and explore?
Gold Medal Gymnastics is an equal opportunity employer who follows thorough interviewing and assessment practices and offers training that encompasses the Gold Medal Gymnastics core values.